Group Holiday Accommodation Sleeping up to 19
• Highfield was built in c1867, just five years after Riber Castle was built by John Smedley, and looks over the historic town of Matlock once world famous for its Spas.
• The House is fully centrally heated with two log fires and provides the perfect base for exploring the delights of the Peak District all year round and is decorated for the holiday festive seasons.
• Here at Highfield we provide our guests with excellent self catering accommodation, over two floors, all seven bedrooms are supplied with towels, and Egyptian cotton bedding.
• Our Kitchen is stocked with basics from candles for the Garden room & Lounge to herbs and Spices , every cooks dream.
• Several ipod docking Stations are provided throughout the house.
• Highfield has Court Yard and drive Parking for up to eight vehicles, secure gardens and orchard with fantastic views over the Derwent Valley, we have four seating areas one covered that can provide dining and seating for sixteen plus, with BBQ, and selection of childrens games, balls etc. Hot tub hire is available as an extra, subject to availability.
Short breaks start from £38 per person per night based on 19 people
Self Catering Group Holiday Accommodation Sleeping 19