1. Highfield the property is offered for hire subject to confirmation by the owners (A & T Strawford) to the client (Party Leader on booking form).
2. To reserve the property the client should complete the online booking form, and submit payment of the non-refundable deposit (30% of total cost). On receipt of this the owner will forward a confirmation. This is the formal confirmation of the booking.
3. The balance of the total cost is payable 8 weeks prior to arrival. If payment is not received after a reminder from the owner, the owner reserves the right to treat this as cancellation and re-let the property. The client will forfeit their deposit and remain liable to pay the balance due unless the owner is able to re-let the property. Reservations made within 8 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
4. In the event of a cancellation by the client, before the balance is due, only the deposit will be forfeit. Cancellation by the client after the balance falls due, weather the balance has been paid or not, if the owner is able to re-let the property, then we will return any monies paid less the non returnable deposit, if the owner cannot re-let the property then the whole balance will be payable weather or not it has been received by the owner at time of cancellation. The client is recommended to arrange comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation cover), baggage, personal belongings and public liability etc., as these things are not covered by the owner’s insurance.
5. The rental period shall commence at 4pm on arrival day and finish at 10am on departure day.
6. A £200.00 security deposit will be required with your balance payment to cover any damage or additional cleaning beyond that usually required; we will refund the security deposit promptly after your holiday has ended, small breakages will not affect your security deposit.
7. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant, to take good care of the property and to leave it in the same condition as found.
8. The owner shall not be liable to the client for the breakdown of any mechanical equipment in the house or garden. Nor the failure of public services to the property such as water, gas and electricity, if such matters arise during your stay, please notify us as soon as possible and the owner will seek to resolve the matter to your satisfaction. Nor for any loss, damage, or injury, which is the result of any adverse weather conditions, or other matters beyond the control of the owner. The owner are also not liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property shall be substantially damaged before the start of the rental period. In such an event the owner shall within seven days of notification to the client, refund to the client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
9. Under no circumstances shall the owner's liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the client for the rental period.
10. The client will not remove any of the contents from the property or make any addition or alteration to the property.
11. The owner may in exceptional circumstances be required to cancel the booking in which case a full refund of all monies paid will be made to the client.
12. The owner shall have no liability for personal injury or death. No liability is accepted by the owner in respect of damage to or loss of personal property of the client. The client is responsible for insuring his own contents and personal effects kept at the property.
13.The owner is entitled to refuse to hand over the property to the client or repossess the property if the owner reasonably believes damage has been caused or is likely to be caused to the property by the client. These circumstances will be treated as a cancellation by the client, no refund of monies paid will be made and the owner accepts no liability towards further costs incurred by the client.
14. Smoking is not allowed in side the property.
Self Catering Group Holiday Accommodation